a Step-By-Step Program for How to Successfully Homeschool Your Children"
From: Diane Flynn Keith
San Francisco Peninsula, Calif., USA
- Are you dissatisfied with public or private schooling and considering homeschooling but don't know where to begin?
- Do you want to custom-tailor an education suited to your child's interests, needs, and abilities?
- Do you have an "outside the box" child for whom standardized curriculum and schooling just doesn't work?
- Would you like to have all of the information on how to homeschool successfully in one easy-to-access place that will remove the guesswork and show you where to find resources that will save you time and money?
- Do you wish you had a real-life homeschool mentor to guide you? A mentor who for almost 20 years has actually homeschooled her own sons and coached thousands of other parents through their homeschool journeys? A guide who truly understands where you're at, what your frustrations are, and will give you the confidence you need to succeed?
Then you're in the right place!
I've been there, too, and I know how frustrating and scary it feels when
traditional schooling doesn't work and you decide to accept the responsibility
of educating your child at home.
And I know how you feel when it comes to learning the ropes. There's so
much information you need and wading through books, articles, websites,
other people's advice, etc., can be overwhelming and very time consuming.
You can hope for beginner's luck but that's not the answer...
I know where you're coming from. I DO understand.
You see, I started homeschooling
right where you are now...
My name is Diane Flynn Keith, and my husband and I started homeschooling
our sons in 1992. At the time, we didn't have a plan or anyone to help
us figure things out. Resources and other homeschoolers were few and far
between. I was overwhelmed by the responsibility of it, but determined
to make it work. So I made A LOT of beginner mistakes along the way.
I was running around trying to figure out a legal way to homeschool, locate
other homeschooling families, develop a course of study, find curriculum and
educational resources, and organize a few co-op classes and field trips. In
less than a few months, I was feeling burned out and thought
about giving up.
I didn't have a vision or a plan for what I was trying to accomplish through
homeschooling. I hadn't considered the methodologies and educational philosophies
that exist. I didn't know how to determine my children's learning style and how
to select learning materials that would suit them best. I didn't know how to
organize our day or how to keep track of what we were doing.
Through trial-and-error, thousands of hours of research, conversations with other
homeschool parents, producing all kinds of homeschool events for kids and adults,
interviews with homeschool authors, speakers, and advocates, and coaching thousands
of homeschool parents, I learned the basics and developed a solution that
will help you start homeschooling successfully and help your family THRIVE doing
Introducing my SIMPLE
AND PROVEN GUIDE for how to homeschool
In Basic Building Blocks for Homeschool Success I share all the
steps I painstakingly learned over the past 20 years. I reveal the strategies and
resources that will make homeschooling a fantastic and fulfilling experience for you
and your family — no matter if you're a newbie, a veteran, or somewhere in between.
Here's what you get:
- Six info-packed, audio recordings (MP3s) that you can download for instance access. I walk you through the basics, thoroughly explain the details, share stories that help you really understand how it works, and help you develop a blueprint for your own homeschool success. I even answer your questions about socialization, teaching multiple children of varying age/grade ranges, and how to organize it all.
- Full course material featured on the audio recordings. There's no need to take copious notes! If you're a visual learner, you'll enjoy following along in the manual (delivered instantly in PDF format) as you listen to the audio recordings.
- Basic Building Blocks for Homeschool Success is a workshop-style system with over 200 pages that include some suggested activities to help you make the most of your homeschool experience.
- Educational Resources for Curriculum, Products, & Supplies that you will refer to over and over again. You'll use it so much that I recommend you create a special folder on your computer for the Basic Building Blocks for Homeschool Success manual where you can easily get to it. It will be your favorite homeschool go-to-guide.
- All of the materials are delivered in electronic format, via MP3 and PDF files for instant and easy access. You'll be using this information for years to come.
Downloadable for Instant Access!
This one-of-a-kind Basic Building Blocks for Homeschool Success
program is designed specifically for parents who want to
homeschool their children from elementary grades through high school. This
all-inclusive and non-sectarian guide, takes the mystery
out of successful homeschooling and provides:
- Information on how to determine the legal ways to homeschool in your state.
- Homeschool methods from Classical to Unschooling
- Resources for curriculum and fun educational products for all ages, grades, and subjects.
- Advice on record keeping and developing a course of study.
- Information on how to get connected with Homeschool Support Groups that meet for co-op classes, field trips, and social events.
- Reassurance that homeschoolers do get accepted to the finest colleges and universities.
- A blueprint for developing your homeschool goal or vision.
- Strategies for organization and time management.
- Resources that offer one-of-a-kind opportunities to enhance learning.
- Volunteer opportunities for homeschoolers.
- Research on homeschoolers and homeschooling.
- References to organizations and publications that will assist you in your homeschooling efforts.
- Practical insights into how homeschooling actually happens on a day-to-day basis.
- Ingenious ideas and activities that will provide you with a "can do" spirit, confidence, and resolve.
You'll treasure this volume of information for years to come!
Don't just take MY word for it...
"I am grateful for your wisdom, knowledge and guidance which helped me
to navigate our homeschool journey, and which I relied upon when I thought
we had no options other than to suffer through the public school system."
"I want to thank you for all of the help, information, direction, and
inspiration that you have provided in the manual. I am finding it to be
extremely helpful. Because I read it, I was able to completely skip all
of the general and administrative workshops for beginners at a recent
homeschool convention and attended some workshops on specific curriculum
options instead. Because of your work, I was well prepared, was not overwhelmed,
and was able to make great use of my time. Thank you!"
~Sharon R., Santa Clara, CA
"My head is swimming with excitement and anticipation about this new
journey. I feel much more comfortable having so many resources all at my
"You will want to take this amazing homeschool "how-to" guide
with you EVERYWHERE! It's an incredible value, chock-full of resources that you will refer to over
and over again!"
~Annette M. Hall,
Ready to Get Your Copy of the
Basic Building Blocks for Homeschool Success?
You can start your homeschool journey or improve it with
Basic Building Blocks for Homeschool Success today!
This comprehensive course includes the manual along with the instructive and
informative audio recordings.
The Basic Building Blocks for Homeschool Success
is valued at $97.00. but I want to get it into the hands of as many as homeschoolers as
possible, so Iím offering it for only $67.00.
Stake your claim on a copy today!
The Basic Building Blocks for Homeschool Success
is an ELECTRONIC "GREEN" program — You'll help save the planet and get instant
access to the materials by downloading 6 MP3s of the audio tutorial, and a pdf of the course manual
that includes educational resources for curriculum, products, and supplies. Retail Value $97.
For a Limited Time the
Introductory Price Is Just $67.00!
(Plus sales tax.)
Note: These are large files (60MB+ each) requiring high speed Internet for download.
Not recommended for dial-up Networks.
* Return Policy: Sorry, there are no cancellations, refunds, or returns on our
YOU and your children deserve the gift of knowledge and SUCCESS
as you begin and continue your homeschool journey. Basic Building Blocks
for Homeschool Success is the easy way to get the information and
resources you need all in one place.
BONUS: If you aren't already a subscriber,
you will receive a free subscription to Diane's rave-reviewed e-Newsletters,
Carschooling and Homefires.
P.S. You can be assured this online transaction is 100% secure and after your information
is received you will get an electronic receipt within just a few minutes.
Be sure to download your products within
24-hours. Your unique link will expire after that time period.
2011 © All rights Reserved, Homefires
About the Author...
Diane Flynn Keith is the founder and editor of Homefires.com an online homeschool
resource center, author of the rave-reviewed book Carschooling.
With her husband Cliff, she homeschooled their sons from elementary school through
high school in the San Francisco Bay Area. Diane continues to coach thousands of
homeschool families each year.
Diane has been interviewed as a guest expert on the topic of homeschooling in all
major news media forums. She is a popular speaker at homeschool conferences in
California and throughout the U.S.
She has also been a distinguished presenter at professional development seminars
for teachers in public charter school home study programs throughout southern
California, and has been a regular guest speaker at child-parent classes at
Skyline College in northern California since 1998. Diane also conducts annual
homeschool presentations at the College of San Mateo. Ms. Keith has testified
in court as a Homeschool Expert Witness.
Diane will be your personal guide and mentor through the pages of The Basic Building
Blocks for Homeschool Success and in the accompanying audio recordings. Find
out more about Diane Flynn Keith's programs, resources, and one-on-one consulting at: