Get everything you need to promote early learning,
build your child's confidence,
and prepare for future success with the...
Preschool Learning Extravaganza
With Diane Flynn Keith
Alternative Education Specialist
You'll receive all four of our rave-reviewed
preschool learning e-products including...
1.) Living & Learning with Preschoolers eAudio Course
Living and Learning With Preschoolers Audio Course
was recorded during a series of live teleconferences with alternative education specialists
in 2011. In the comfort of your own home, and in just 6 one-hour pre-recorded sessions
(delivered in MP3 format), you will be prepared to offer your child the foundation he or she
needs for learning success.
You will learn more about:
- Early childhood development
- Encouraging your youngster's curiosity
- Effective discipline and family dynamics
- Nutrition and how to cope with picky eaters
- Playful ways to develop early learning and readiness skills
The Program Includes...
Six, One-hour Audio Sessions (mp3s) as Follows:
- How & Why You Should Teach Your Preschooler At Home
- Playful Activities to Nurture Your Young Child's Mind, Body, & Spirit
- Parenting Preschoolers: Development, Discipline, & Family Dynamics
- Raising Smarter Preschoolers: A Father's Perspective
- Food Fights: Meals, Nutrition, & Picky Eaters
- A Home Preschool Curriculum: Fun and Playful Ways to Learn and Grow
Plus you'll receive a Directory of Resources
(pdf) compiled from each of the audio seminars filled with information on relevant books
and websites that offer information and activities to supplement your child's learning.
Here's what parents are saying about the
Living & Learning with Preschoolers Audio Course:
"Living & Learning With Preschoolers is a wonderful course, at an amazing price! This course was so helpful and validated everything we think and feel about educating our daughter and son. It's so nice to hear out loud that 'learning takes place every day whether you have evidence of it or not.' I know we will refer back to our MP3s of the course time and again when we need some support or ideas."
~ Charice Lawrie
"I enjoyed every minute of Living & Learning With Preschoolers! As a mom of a 2 1/2 year old son, it was great to hear other parents echo my own opinions (little/no TV, 'old school' toys like Lincoln Logs, etc.). I also learned new ways to incorporate learning into my daily routine."
~ Jennifer McCook
2.) Home Preschool Curriculum
By Frances Wisniewski and Diane Flynn Keith
With Contributions By Annette M. Hall
This comprehensive learning guide, in convenient eBook format,
gives you over 400 innovative learning activities designed to build
readiness skills (for school or homeschool) in a way that nurtures a life-long love
We've taken a typical preschool course of study, and developed
an early education activity bank that will help you help your child (age 2-5) learn...
- Colors & Shapes
- Letters of the Alphabet
- Numbers & Counting
- Reading Readiness Skills
- Listening & Sequencing
- Concepts: Size, More or Less, Full and Empty, Position & Direction, Time and more!
- Gross Motor & Small Motor Skills
- Social & Emotional Development
You'll be provided with...
- Easy-To-Follow Instructions, many of which do not require any materials at all.
- Recommendations for Free & Low Cost Materials — and you probably already have many of them around the house!
- Links to Free Resources for further learning.
There are over 100 pages, in convenient eBook format,
chock-full of activities and ideas including games, rhymes, recipes and resources
for learning with little ones!
"Thank you, thank you, thank you for the Home Preschool Curriculum!
It provides just the right amount of learning structure to give me peace of mind in my decision
to teach my 4-year-old son at home. And best of all - he thinks we're just playing!""
~ Elizabeth Chaney, Houston, Texas
3.) Learning with Little Lulu Lemon
By Chef Gigi Gaggero and Diane Flynn Keith
An Exciting Hands-On Activity Guide for Parents To Do with Children Ages 3-7!
Enjoy this innovative eBook (pdf) with over 25 fun learning activities and recipes that you can use to...
- Discover the wonder of math through simple investigations and easy, gourmet lemony recipes.
- Develop the scientific skills of observation and experimentation with playful lemon lessons.
- Boost vocabulary while learning life skills — including cooking and economics!
- Enjoy activities and games that build cognitive development for life-long learning success.
- Have fun with your child as you explore the gastronomic and scholastic delights of the versatile lemon.
"My 5-year-old daughter took her copy of Learning with Little Lulu Lemon to the park with her. I saw her sitting next to her best buddy (who is 3 years old) at the bottom of the slide, 'reading' it to her. The two of them LOVE Little Lulu and carried the book all around the park for over an hour. I overheard my daughter tell a friend that this was her schoolbook and that she was using it to learn how to read."
~ Chandra D., San Jose, CA
4.) Universal Preschool's Learning Calendar
By Diane Flynn Keith
With Contributions By Frances Wisniewski
Fun, Easy Activities & Time-Saving Resources
For Learning with Little Ones All Year Long
- Over 190 historic, interesting, and light-hearted events that take place throughout the year!
- Dozens of simple activities and links to resources that make learning with little ones FUN all year long!
- Exciting educational adventures themed around calendar events such as Dr. Seuss' Birthday, Penguin Day, Polar Bear Day, Rock Collecting Day, Mozart's Birthday, Volcano Day - and much, much more!
- Playful seasonal lessons that build readiness skills (for school or homeschool) in a developmentally appropriate way that nurtures a life-long love of learning!
- E-book format that is convenient and easy to use with colorful graphics that inspire joyful learning!
"My 3-year-old and I look forward to doing the fun monthly
activities in the Universal Preschool Learning Calendar. I never knew learning about
history, science, music and art could be so easy or so much fun for both of us!"
~ Michelle Kim, New York
The Preschool Learning
Extravaganza is a comprehensive kit (delivered in electronic format through MP3s and
pdfs**) filled with hundred of activities, expert advice, educational tools, and valuable resources.
It's everything you need all in one place!
If you were to purchase each item separately, it would cost
you over $137.00. We want to get this extraordinary package of resources into the hands of as many
parents of preschoolers as possible — so we're offering it for just $97.00!
That's a savings of over $40!
Give your child a head start on the road to life-long learning success!
Click Here To Order Now!
* Return Policy: There are no cancellations, refunds, or returns on our electronic products.
** Notice: All files are delivered electronically, those using dial-up may experience difficulty downloading large files.
2011 © All rights Reserved, Homefires